Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lensvillage.com Review + 80$ free-express shipping : Kimchi bambigrey & bambi brown : I.fairy Hanabi Violet : 2 Tone Dark Ice Pink Review

Lensvillage.com  Review !
(heavy pictures)
Hey guys! so i got 5 pairs of lens in.. October i believe! Im only going to review 4 out of the 5 lens because one of them dried out.. that lens will have to be for another day.. but anyways.. here we go!

I spent 102.50 USD $
I got Expressed shipping for free.

-- One thing, when i first got my tracking number for my lens, they gave me the WRONG tracking number, so i had to email lensvillage and get them to give me my own tracking number. It was fine but.. really ? you guys messing stuff up.. making me a lil mad.. anyways...

1st ; Pop C.light ( i will do this review another day )
2nd ; EOS Dark Ice Pink 2 Tone
3rd ; Kimchi Bambi Brown
4th ; Kimchi Bambi Grey
5th ; Hanabi Violet

So it came like this ;









EOS Dark Ice Pink 2 Tone(14.8mm)
$23
To be honest, these lens.. are one of the ugliest lens i have ever gotten.
i mistakenly bought these and thought they would be like the
EOS ice Pink lens ... but no, 

Comfort  5/5 - very comfortable
Design 2/5 - i mean, it HAD the color, just.. it wasnt pretty on my eyes
Enlargement 2/5 - There was a PINK ring, not black.. it didnt make my eyes big..

overall ; This would be an ideal lens for a zombie cosplay or something.
i wouldnt recommend buying this for everyday wear, you might
get alot of peoples attention. 





 Bathroom lighting 
 Indoor lighting
 sunlight ~ 
sunlight again ~ 




I.Fairy Kimchi bambi Grey (15mm)
$19
One of the prettiest lens ive ever worn 

Comfort 5/5 - doesnt dry out my eyes when i wear it longer than 8 hours ( you shouldnt though ) 
Design 5/5 - if you've never had these before, it might scare you at first, but you`ll get used to it (:
Enlargement 5/5 - Very big! surprisingly

Overall ; I would buy again, these are really pretty! it isnt natural but..
they can make your eyes pop!




close up 
bathroom ~
room light~ 
 Sunlight ~




I.Fairy Kimchi Bambi Brown(15mm)
$19
These fit me pretty good in pictures, but to me, not in person.

Comfort 5/5 - Very comfortable, also doesnt dry out my eyes
Design 5/5 - Same as the grey lens, scary at first, then you`ll get used to it
Enlargement 5/5 - Very big ~ 

Overall ; i would buy these again, these can end up really pretty





 Close up

 indoor lighting
 room-ish lighting ?
Sunlight ~ 



I.Fairy Hanabi Violet(16mm)
$22
These lens give off the dolly eye look, i really like these!

Comfort 5/5 - didnt dry my eyes out surprisingly
Design 5/5 - very dolly and innocent! 
Enlargement 5/5 - Very large! 

Overall - i would purchase again! these are so cute! 

About these vials I got, I assumed these lens were fake, if you look at the bottom caps they are both different. Also, no authenticity stickers.

I contacted lens village and they took a while to reply back but Florence, the complaint manager-guy whatever offered to send me authenticity stickers. And a few weeks later ... 
I received stickers. Haha they proved me wrong but they shouldn't be lazy and put the stickers on... Anyways, back to the pictures 






Up Close 
Inside the room 
Sort of sunlight
 Inside light - near window~
Here's a little.. Thingy for this one 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsS-Zakx86Y

If theres any questions or comments, feel free to ask / comment!

Love, Naomi

Follow me on Instagram : Nemonaomi


1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi Chun,I am Cindy from LensVillage. I would like to ask if you are agree to let us feature your photos on our social media sites. You may drop an email to review@lensvillage.com for enquiry.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete