Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Loreal preference UL63 dark hair review

L'Oreal Superior Preference UL63

Soo heres my review on it , first id like to say, i have NEVER dyed my hair by myself.
This was the first time dyed it by myself haha dont ask
how i did it, but i managed to get it.. but you`ll see how bad it was
Now i got this from my Walgreens for likeeeee 8$-9$ 


So, here is my picture of before i colored it. 
It dyed my hair in September with John Freida? something like that
but it didnt show up, it does in the bathroom for some reason but it
was mostly black either way, just check my IG loool. (Nemonaomi)


Okay so then i put the dye in my hair, and yeah yeah that process



When you wait for the dye to process your hair, id recommend you put 
a plastic bag over your hair, i didnt get pictures of it because, it looked super
funny ._. 

Thennn after i washed it out and blow dry my hair ~ 

LOOK AT THAT BLACK OHHH MY GOD. haha 
so i went back to dye it once more.
came out like this, i mean it still had black in it
:/ !!




Final hair color that it changes ;;
Before &&&&& After
End Result : Ended up a little darker but it DID change your hair to 
a goldish brown hair color.



i mean, id say this is pretty  nice without bleaching your hair. but next time i think
i will bleach it ~ this is really nice for black asian hair! Good luck everyone!

Questions or Comments below~ 
Follow me on IG ; Nemonaomi

Love, Naomi 




No comments:

Post a Comment