Monday, June 10, 2013

Vassen Sakura Red Lens - Pinky Paradise review

So, a month or two ago i purchased the lens... And.. well.. They are red!
I got feedback from my friends saying it was ' demon ' red.

$22.50 
--- I got the 3-5 day shipping for 15$ ;; i got it 1 day early ~ happy happy C:
-I got the fishy (pink) case ::

Not really sure how to explain it, but these pictures will do.
Color ; 5/5 - It comes out realllll good and nice
Comfort ; 3/5 - Maybe just my eyes or something but, i kept feeling it in my eye
Enlargement ; 4/5 - Wasnt that large but it was a good size, not complaining about it o; !
This is good for cosplay, sometimes i go out with these red lens on, i get alot of comments.
ahaha~ c: well, here you go guys, any questions just ask!!

in my room~ 

With flash

Outside

in the room again~



In my room ; no flash~



2 comments:

  1. Pretty dear :) how can I follow you on blogger? There is no follow button in here. Let me know if you want me to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete