Monday, December 30, 2013

LensVillage I.Fairy Hanabi Violet Review

**PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY~~

I.Fairy Hanabi Violet(16mm)
$22
These lens give off the dolly eye look, i really like these!

Comfort 5/5 - didnt dry my eyes out surprisingly
Design 5/5 - very dolly and innocent! 
Enlargement 5/5 - Very large! 

Overall - i would purchase again! these are so cute! 

About these vials I got, I assumed these lens were fake, if you look at the bottom caps they are both different. Also, no authenticity stickers.

I contacted lens village and they took a while to reply back but Florence, the complaint manager-guy whatever offered to send me authenticity stickers. And a few weeks later ... 
I received stickers. Haha they proved me wrong but they shouldn't be lazy and put the stickers on... Anyways, back to the pictures 







Up Close 
Inside the room 



If theres any questions or comments, feel free to ask / comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment